Since Mrs. Gates' class is starting geometry this week, they decided to go on a polygon hunt throughout the school. Students had to share their findings and describe the attributes of each shape. How many polygons can you name?
Texting, livestreaming, Snapchat, Fortnite. Technology is changing fast, and many of us are struggling to stay one step ahead of our kids. Please join us at 5:30 on April 18th at HPA for a discussion on how to teach them to be smart, safe, and respectful digital citizens. You’ll learn about:
• The importance of knowing the sites and apps your child uses
• How kids are using mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
• Social networking sites and how to help your child use them wisely
• What to do if your child encounters online bullying
• Objectionable content and what to do if your child views it
• The importance of teaching your child to find a healthy balance with technology use
• Your role in keeping the conversation going about responsible Internet use
The 5th & 6th graders, in Mrs. Mayberry's and Ms. Davies's classes have started studying economics during social studies. The program they are using, Bonzai, was donated to our school by Havasu Community Credit Union. Students are learning about budgeting money and paying bills. They are gaining a new understanding of what adults go through from getting a pay check to surprise er visits!! Thank you Havasu Community Credit Union for supporting our kiddos!
Today is your last day to guarantee a yearbook for your student. Please bring a check or cash to the front office or click here and use cold 11134619 to order your yearbook.
,Join us on March 26th, at any Human Bean in Lake Havasu City, for our latest fundraiser. The Human Bean will be giving 30% of their March 26th proceeds, from their 3 Lake Havasu locations, to HPA. We will be using these funds to help go toward new playground equipment.
#GivingBackToSchools #CommunityLove ❤️